BrightSign LS422 Interactive Network Media Player
BrightSign is the global market leader in digital signage players and the perfect partner to Spectra's displays.
The LS422 is an entry-level commercial grade, networked media player. Supporting 1080p30 video playback, USB, GPIO and S/PDIF, it offers robust features set into a very small, neat form. Get in touch for volume pricing. Available to ship now.Add to Wishlist
- Highly affordable media player with a very small footprint and plastic case
- Flawless playback of 1080@30p video
- Multiple audio options for versatile audio playback including stereo audio output and S/PDIF output for pure digital and surround sound audio
- Interactivity including GPIO and USB controls for touch, buttons, motion sensors and more, as well as Ethernet for UDP commands
- BrightWall support for video wall displays including mixed screen orientations and unusual display shapes
- BrightSign App compatible for user variable updates and UDP command interactivity
- Built-in networking to update and manage your signage remotely
- Effortless presentation creation with included BrightAuthor software
- Low power consumption keeps operating costs down
- Highly reliable solid-state platform and a slim OS - no PC down time
- IP streaming of Full HD video, MJPEG and audio streams
Please see below for associated downloads.