Hearing Protection Must Be Worn Sound Activated Sign
Our state-of-the-art Sound Activated Displays are perfect for use in factories, workshops, pubs and nightclubs, to keep your staff and colleagues safe by indicating when hearing protection must be worn.
When hearing protection is needed constantly, our signs show when Personal Protective Equipment can be safely removed.
Spectra's Sound Activated Displays can also be used in quiet locations, such as classrooms, hospitals and libraries. By setting a lower level trigger you can ensure your surroundings remain calm and tranquil.
Add to Wishlist
Installation and Use
Installation of Sound Activated Displays is simple!
Select the trigger level and connect the power supply to the display. When the noise level measured by the microphone reaches this level, the display will illuminate and show the warning.
You can set the display to keep the warning illuminated for 30 seconds after the noise level has fallen back below the trigger level. This removes the sudden on-off indication that traditional noise warning displays often produce and eliminates confusion as to when hearing protection should be worn.
The noise level chosen for the trigger point can be set using the simple level selection at the back of the display.
Up to three remote displays can be controlled by a master display. The displays are daisy chained together with 10 metre cables so that an area of up to 30 metres can be covered.
- Lights up when a pre-set noise level is exceeded
- Trigger level from 40dB(A) to 114dB(A)
- Suitable for both quiet and noisy environments
- 4 standard designs to cover all applications
- Quick and simple to install
- Trigger Level: 40dB(A) to 114dB(A)
- Frequency Weighting: “A” Weighting to IEC 61672-1:2002
- Time Weighting: Slow to IEC 61672-1:2002
- Brightness: 10 user selectable levels
- Display Off Delay: 0 seconds or 30 seconds
- Power: 12V DC via mains power supply
- Dimensions: 300mm diameter, 50mm depth
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Mounting: 2 x keyhole slots