RCC Compact Controller
RCC Compact Controller - this new controller provides original equipment manufacturers (OEMs,) integrators and automation end-users with a flexible and highly functional PLC replacement. The serial output supports Spectra HX (indoor) and X (outdoor) range displays automatically from Ladder logic, so no communication programming required, simply plug in and go. With analogue and digital inputs, this controller allows you to retrofit large format displays onto older production equipment, giving it a new lease of life.Add to Wishlist
The RCC has a ladder-based control engine that is powered by processor with 128KB logic memory.
The RCC's microSD slot supports 32GB memory cards - which can be used for data logging, recipe management, application and firmware updates. All files of the files on the microSD are accessible over Ethernet using FTP.
The RCC comes standard with 8 digital DC inputs, 4 digital outputs, 8 analog inputs and 4 analog outputs, providing users with superior I/O options for a wide range of Process and Discrete Manufacturing applications.
It provides superior connectivity - supporting both CAN and 10/100 Ethernet as standard. The inclusion of CAN provides the ability for the RCC to support hundreds of remote I/O points using Horner's CsCAN.
Ethernet provides the automation user with tremendous options - including Programming, Remote Diagnostics, Modbus/TCP Master and Slave, Ethernet/IP as an I/O device, SRTP, EGD, Remote I/O, E-Mail capabilities, FTP, and Web Page Hosting.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- The RCC can drive a Spectra HX (indoor) and X (outdoor) signs directly from ladder, no protocol to be written
- The RCC is a compact controller ideal for applications where a screen-less controller is the best fit
- The RCC is equipped with 8 digital DC inputs, 4 digital outputs, 8 analog inputs and 4 analog outputs - providing users with superior I/O for Discrete and Process applications
- The RCC contains RS-232, CAN and 10/100 Ethernet - that provides you with serial connectivity, I/O Expansion, Ethernet communications and advanced functions such as e-mail and web serving
- The RCC features built-in RS-232 and Ethernet Ports for Horner's Cscape ladder logic PLC software
- Data logging, application updates and advanced recipe handling are made easy via the built-in removable uSD memory card
|Operating Voltage||10 to 30VDC|
|Inputs||8 digital inputs, 8 analogue inputs (12 bit resolution)|
|Outputs||4 digital outputs, 4 analogue outputs (12 bit resolution)|
|Mass Memory||MicroSD up to 32GB|
|Real Time Clock||Yes|
|Dimensions||116 x 111 x 35.84mm (HH x WW x DD)|
Please see below for associated downloads.