BrightSign HD222 Network HD Digital Media Player
BrightSign is the global market leader in digital signage players and the perfect partner to Spectra's displays.
The BrightSign HD222 delivers flawless Full HD 1080p60 single video decoding, HTML support and networked content playback - as well as some interactive controls using GPIO and UDP controls.
Extremely versatile it can be used across a wide range of applications. From stand-alone looping displays to menu boards and synchronized video walls. Remote snapshot can be used to view an image of what's playing on your signage via the BrightSign App and BrightSign Network.
Spectra has a whole host of LED Displays and Signs to suit your requirements; check out the rest of our
- Single Full HD 1080p video playback with a robust media handling platform for superior video and image playback performance
- Sharp 4K upscaling of 1080p content
- Simultaneous playback from local, networked and streaming content sources
- Offers multi-zone and full screen layouts supporting video, images, text tickers and RSS media feeds
- Abundant content support – Full HD video, images, audio, HTML5, streaming content, 3D content, Live Text and media feeds
- Interactivity via the GPIO port for buttons, motion sensors and more
- UDP controls supported via the Ethernet port for video wall synchronization, mobile device interactivity and messaging between BrightSign and third-party devices.
- BrightWall support for video walls including mixed screen orientations and unusual display shapes
- Supports IP streaming of Full HD video, MJPEG and audio streams
- BrightSign App compatible for user variable updates and UDP command interactivity
- Built-in networking to update and manage your signage remotely
- Remote snapshot to view an image of your signage playback via BrightSign App or BrightSign Network
- Effortless presentation creation with included BrightAuthor software
- Locking power connector ensures accidents don’t happen
- Low power consumption keeps operating costs down
- Highly reliable solid-state platform and a slim OS - no PC down time
Please see below for associated downloads.