BrightSign XD1132 Network Interactive HDTV Player
BrightSign is the global market leader in digital signage players and the perfect partner for your Spectra display.
BrightSign XD1132 offers the ability to include Live TV via the HDMI input in your digital signage - even HDCP-protected content is supported.
In addition, this model includes all the features of the XD232 and XD1032 models, making it the ultimate digital signage controller for any application. From basic content playback to interactive displays with Live TV, the XD1132 does it all.
Spectra has a whole host of LED Displays and Signs to suit your requirements; check out the rest of our
- Live HDTV playback via HDMI input to play any broadcast content - even HDCP protected content
- Powerful video engine capable of decoding two 1080@60p videos simultaneously
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+) to power your XD player
- Sharp 4K upscaling of 1080p content
- Simultaneous playback from local, networked, streaming and Live TV content sources
- Accelerated JPEG decompression for instant image display
- Abundant content support – Full HD videos, Live HDTV, images, audio, HTML5, streaming content, 3D content, Live Text and media feeds
- Interactivity including touch and other controls connected via dual USB ports, GPIO, serial, Ethernet for UDP commands
- S/PDIF output for pure digital and surround sound audio
- BrightWall support for video walls including mixed screen orientations and unusual display shapes
- Supports IP streaming of Full HD video, MJPEG and audio streams and even serves video streams from local storage
- BrightSign App compatible for user variable updates and UDP command interactivity
- Built-in networking to update and manage your signage remotely
- Remote snapshot to view an image of your signage playback via BrightSign App or BrightSign Network
- Effortless presentation creation with included BrightAuthor software
- Internal micro SD card slot for secure content storage and playback
- Locking power connector ensures accidents don’t happen
- Low power consumption keeps operating costs down
- Highly reliable solid-state platform and a slim OS - no PC down time
Please see below for associated downloads.